Re: OT. - OK Firth lets sort it out.

No, I use ridicule when dealing with idiots when it would be a waste of time to enter into debate. You've been a waste of electrons ever since your first post to Usenet.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I note that you have no answer to a reasonable question.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Perhaps you should have thought before posting then?

Reply to
Steve Firth

I do need to sort this out.

Steve. You have openly accused me of; stealth spamming dragging my tedious business into this newsgroup when it is, was and remains off-topic spurious excuses I find to mention my business. every few minutes that I start threads about my van with links to my website, moan about another handyman with links to my website. Post photos of jobs done by other people with links to my website. Start to bleat about with links to my website. Generally mentioning that I happen to be a handyman again and again and again. a policy of unsolicited commercial advertising to a DIY newsgroup stealth advertising thinly disguised business advertising cunning wheeze's to mention my business every three minutes All taken verbatim from your posts. Please don't attempt to deny anything, it would simply be tedious.

Ok Steve. You now have one single chance to explain. If you screw this up your credibility is gone completely. Shit or bust.

Two very simple questions, your starter for ten.

Question One;

What benefit would I accrue by advertising a handyman business to dedicated Do It Yourself people - who don't need or want a handyman?

Question Two;

Why would I wish to advertise my business to people outside my small operational area?

Over to you f****it. Answer the questions & you win the argument.

I await your answer with interest. After that you go back into the kill file.

Once again my apologies to the group.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Something else you can't do properly. [snip]

Takes one to know one.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Ad homminems. The last resort of someone who has an unsustainable argument.

Reply to
The Wanderer

Obfuscation doesn't alter the fact that it's only your PoV.

Reply to
The Wanderer

Oh the irony......

Reply to
The Wanderer

Now you see here is where you lose ever more credibility. I have read far more useful content on usenet generated by The Wanderer than I have from you.

Reply to
John Rumm

Calling clarification 'obfuscation" shows where your agenda lies.

Reply to
Steve Firth

How odd that it is your first resort then, if that is the view that you hold.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Umm hmm and I've read far more useful content from pond scum than I have from you. Your point being what, exactly? If you want to sit and trade non sequiturs, please continue.

Reply to
Steve Firth

You can read pond scum? Still its good you have at least one skill I guess...

Its entertaining watching you dig yourself ever deeper. You started out with an unwarranted and unjustified rant, and found you had no support from anyone. You now seek to portray yourself as a charm donor, and are sounding progressively more unhinged with each post.

Where do you go from here?

Reply to
John Rumm

Only in your mind, it would seem.

Reply to
The Wanderer

"'Ooh look!' said the proud mummy as she was watching her soldier son marching with his company. 'He's the only one in step!'"

Remember that, you hypocrite?

Reply to
Steve Firth

No, that's simply how you wish to portray my observation that "Dave" chooses to spam his business here.

I didn't look fopr support from anyone. I even pointed out that the clique would not admit that he was in the wrong. And I also pointed out why that would be foolish behaviour. Anyone may now turn up and advetise their business here, after all a bunch of fools have stated that it's OK to do so.

"charm donor"?

More wishful thinking on your part.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I was determined not to bother with you anymore, but you won't go away.

This is really simple Steve. Everyone is waiting for your reply. Its a really simple question.

Why would I want to spam a national DIY group when my business is a local handyman service?

Stop waffling & beating about the bush.

JUST ANSWER THE F*CK*NG QUESTION WILL YOU !!!

The * are for Mary's benefit :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

In message , The Medway Handyman writes

This is getting tedious, Dave.

Please, just kill-file Mr Firth and move on.

Reply to
Si

How many times do I have to answer it?

And how do you know if I have answered it if you keep sticking your fingers in your ears while screaming "LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU"?

Reply to
Steve Firth

and you know him well.

Reply to