Re: OT Liquid bombs

Doesn't that site need some safety warnings?
If you spilled the working fluid on the floor, you might slip. If you splashed it on wiring you could get a shock. And if a big one collapsed you could drown yourself. Oh, and it's constructed of flammable material.

It's not flammable once loaded and primed. Web pages: http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk/ - caravanning, http://www.rcole.org/ - personal web site and http://www.homeindorset.co.uk because I loves the domain name for email.
--
He had a truly brilliant mind, but brilliant like a fractured mirror - all
marvellous facets and rainbows but ultimately, something that is broken.

I think the owner has to taste them in front of a security guard.
--
Clint Sharp

On Sat, 12 Aug 2006 00:20:46 +0100, Clint Sharp wrote:

It occurs to me that breast implants come in two "flavours": silicone and saline, each with it's own set of advantages and disadvantages.
Apart from the obvious question about whether they are included in the restrictions about taking liquids onto aircraft, wouldn't they be the ideal vehicle for smuggling the components of liquid explosives? You'd only need 1 courier for a 2 part explosive. Now that's DIY if ever I heard of it.
Pete
. never trust a man who, when left alone ...... Pete Lynch .
Peter Lynch wrote:

You only have to swallow two acid-degradable bags of suitable chemicals to become a walking time bomb, even when totally naked..

Indirectly, it was one of the precursors to making Potassium Nitrate, a key ingredient. There is a lot more effort involved getting to the final product.