Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Jan 2004.

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Wim Jay, and I thusly replied:

The monthly stats are still a long way away! Can you sustain such a rate for a long period of time?

Reply to
Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip

Here's another one.

Reply to
Wim Jay

p.s. *And it's a short month.

(That's another one!)

Reply to
Wim Jay

Wim Jay retched Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Jan

2004. onto my recliner:

These are just statistical anomalies.

Reply to
ng_abuse-subscribe

Wim Jay retched Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Jan

2004. onto my recliner:

AGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111143123

Reply to
ng_abuse-subscribe

Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip retched Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Jan 2004. onto my recliner:

He does like to play his organ.

Reply to
ng_abuse-subscribe

Wim Jay retched Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Jan

2004. onto my recliner:

Maybe he should go to confession.

Reply to
ng_abuse-subscribe

ah retched Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Jan 2004. onto my recliner:

Reply to
ng_abuse-subscribe

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Wim Jay, and I thusly replied:

Fraudster! I will be writing a complaint to the Offishul Adjudicator of Usenet Statistics!

Reply to
Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip

Why?

(+1)

Reply to
Wim Jay

That's wot the Old Skool said when they first saw me post coming up to two years ago.

Reply to
Wim Jay

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Wim Jay, and I thusly replied:

Because such tactics are beneath contempt!

Reply to
Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Wim Jay, and I thusly replied:

They still say it now.

Reply to
Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip

I disagree with this post. (+2)

Reply to
Wim Jay

Well, the answer is in their hands.

Reply to
Wim Jay

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Wim Jay, and I thusly replied:

Please present your dossier of evidence why you believe it to be above Contempt.

Reply to
Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip

Wim Jay retched Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Jan

2004. onto my recliner:

They were never very good at predictions.

Reply to
I am everyone on usenet!

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Wim Jay, and I thusly replied:

[...]

I hearby declare that these grave allegations are wholly justified based on the evidence presented.

Reply to
Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip

Exactly! I wonder how Bri's latest prediction concerning a return to "normal service" will work out? Even if they do follow Bri's guidlines.

Reply to
Wim Jay

Wim Jay retched Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Jan

2004. onto my recliner:

Bri's guidelines? Why does that already sound doomed to failure?

Reply to
I am everyone on usenet!