Is today 1st jan 2004 ?????

I have a "Big Display Radio Controlled Clock (RCL-07) from Argoose, it sets itself 3 times a day from the Rugby transmitter. Today is the 1st January

2004, but last week it was definitely November. One must assume (or must one?) that the fault is with (actually I am not sure how to complete this sentence). Any thoughts ?
Reply to
Joe Green

Mine threw a wobbly the other day, moved itself a week forward and to add extra spice, went on an hour too, so it wound up getting me out of bed at

6:40 on Monday morning. I was not happy at all, kicked it, reset it and now it works fine again. Most likely a glitch when it recalibrated itself at midnight.

Hellraiser............>

Reply to
Hellraiser

Happy New Year!

-- Yours Jason

snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com

Reply to
Jason

Mmmm! I have 3 clocks (2 analogue and one digital) that receive their synch signals from the Rugby transmitter, though on a much more frequent basis than 3 times per day. None has shown the wrong time and the digital one is certainly showing the correct date.

Chris Ward

Reply to
Chris Ward