Re: Is this (easily) fixable

In article , Roger Mills writes

> >> If you have access to the water pipes try fitting this in place. >>
>It might help. > >What worries me a bit is that a sudden demand for water from - say - a >cistern will reduce *both* the cold and the hot flow. So even if you balance >the pressures, the reduced flow through the combi may result in a higher >outlet temperature - so the mixed temperature will *still* rise.

Think you're right Rog, bugger.

Reply to
fred

I agree - reducing the flow will result in higher temps. In the depth of winter I find that flushing the toilet will give a warmer shower for a few minutes!

John

Reply to
John

I'm not quite sure how to picture that.. ;-)

Prob. best not to..

Reply to
Paul Andrews