Re: In my experience....

As you found to your cost and embarassment....

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

In message , IMM writes

Other than crucifying the English language with his inane ramblings, that is

Reply to
geoff

Maxie, the Macarena was in 1996. No one dances that anymore. So why are you dancing it? Maxie, you are out of time.

Reply to
IMM

In message , IMM writes

I really don't have the faintest idea what you are rambling on about. In case you hadn't noticed, I ignored your answer and posted a follow on to my previous thread

Reply to
geoff

Maxie, now stop it. You still do the Macarena. What an embassassment.

Reply to
IMM