Re: Hobs question

"LeRoy" wrote | "Dave Fawthrop" wrote [about using LPG bottled gas for domestic kitchen hobs in the UK; uk.d-i-y added] | > In the UK LPG bottles should be stored outside or in a well | > ventilated area. See: | >

| I'm sure the same health and safety guidelines are relevant in France | as in the UK for the same product! :)

Hardly. Those continentals have all sorts of nasty habits, like electric sockets in bathrooms.

Owain

Reply to
Owain