Re: Has legs must run

> I have wondered the same thing. With rats and scrap food, enough of them

> should spin a good sized feris wheel and also produce methane which also > could be used for power. > > The back-to-the-future De-Lorean car powered from rubbish could work > with a family of rodents living, running, and reproducing inside the > 'engine'. That would be endless power!. > > 'xcuse me while I call me fantasy patent lawyer. > > Ah, it's done ... > >

Well and truly baked...

Hell, go for the lot...

polygonum

> and... Hell, go for the lot...

I once read a page where some sad sod had repaired solar garden lights. A quid each at a cheap shop. Mind you, he was American and did the repair work in his "den".

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Not when they first came out, they weren't. Early ones' batteries would die, it was easy to replace them and keep the lights working.

Reply to
Davey

So more than any FIT PV array then.

Reply to