Re: Fathers 4 Justice

> > Isn't there something slightly ironic about Fathers 4 Justice using, of > all things, condoms, to throw at the PM in order to raise (must be some > flour pun there) awareness for their campaign? And how likely is it that > they'll see their kids now they've got criminal records?

The issue is global, not personal. In 98%of cases the child is given to the mother after a divorce. I know many mothers who are not fit enough.

Reply to
IMM

The problem is that these people seem to be looking for solid laws to guarantee access, when there's nothing else for it but `case-by-case basis'.

Reply to
Sam Nelson

They have a clear point and direct action is a last resort as all their other pleas for sanity have gone unheard.

Reply to
IMM

But if they were reasonable people in the first place they would still be in contact with their kids, surely ? Maybe that's why their wife's or girlfriends got rid of them in the first place.

Reply to
BigWallop

it and then the courts do nothing about it. Also the mother in many cases is living off of the fathers payments and gets legal aid to put their case the father paying for everyone has to pay his own legal side!!

The Q

Reply to
the q

I think the problem is that the mother is always deemed 'fit' by default, and the father isn't. Balanced treatment would help.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Don't you believe it, some women are influenced by others who may wish to see the fathers do not have access, whether the father is reasonable or not.

Until you have experienced this sort of situation do not attempt to give opinions.

I do assure you it is not pleasant for the child to be deprived of it's father.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Holmes

Some of these mothers may live to regret that sort of action.

Sometimes the children discover what has put them in the situation of being fatherless and turn on the women who made them that way.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Holmes

er- no ... I was talking about the people in Northern Ireland who didn't want to be part of a united Ireland, who hd to put up with the IRA attacks for 27 years ...

Cross posting cancelled.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Sadly not always true. That is just their point.

Reply to
OldScrawn

In message , Mary Fisher writes

Having suffered occupation for a good many years longer. Don't forget they see them selves as being having been invaded by the English

Reply to
geoff

Tell us IMM, have you provided the world with little tool waving mini tango dancers?

Suzanne

Reply to
Suz

Only in this country would we spend £600,000 on armoured glass to protect our politicians, and then sell raffle tickets for the priviledge of sitting in front of it!!!!!

Reply to
Paper2002AD

So they should be hung?

Reply to
IMM

Is that WELL hung ?

Nick

Reply to
nick smith

Suzanne,

Being a part time world-wide playboy, of course.

Reply to
IMM

Only for stupidity surely - a clear line of aim to Blair, and all they throw is flour? ;-)

Reply to
Gary Cavie

"Gary Cavie" wrote | Only for stupidity surely - a clear line of aim to Blair, and all | they throw is flour? ;-)

What should they have thrown - caustic soda? ;-)

Owain

Reply to
Owain

omg it's Austin Powers. Groovy baby!