Re: Fake patient questionnaire Dr Imran Janjua suspended

Hmm, so this means some pen pushers statistics are all to pot, well, there you go, it obviously matters a great deal, as its little to do with treating patients. I am a bit pissed of with these surveys. I was in Hospital for four days last year, and before they let me go they gave me one of these. it had pre defined answers, but of course I had to get the volunteer to fill it out as they have never had a blind patient before. and guess what, very few of the questions applied to my main concerns, such as awareness of poor sight etc, and the answers that we had to tick left out the answer I wanted to make in many cases. Thus one assumes they get the answers they want, but seldom tackle the issues.

Now spool on a few months, and a patient survey form arrives through the post, on paper. I have rung them, sent them typed letters and tapes and an email to this mob, and asked them to make sure I get the survey by email or audio or do it on the phone, any other format will get binned. so I binned it. I know that eventually they will ring me, as they did last year and the year before, and take all the info I tell them, but not offer to do the survey that way. They are a waste of space. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff