Re: Car Panel Paint Damage Grrrr

OK so some twonk has apparently run a bumper along the side of the

> near side front and rear doors of my ford focus. As a result, > there are now numerous light(ish) scratches or white paint > deposits on the paintwork. > Many moons ago I would have attacked this with T Cut to see how > many of said scratches would disappear. > The thing is, this is black metallic paint which has been scotch > guarded - the reg is 09 plate. > So can anyone suggest the modern approach to improving the > situation. Respraying is not in the repertoire, so it has to be

there's a national franchise called "Chips Away" which does this sort of work. Our local operator is excellent, as was his predecessor. They visit you. See if if you have one nearby.

Reply to
charles

+1 - different franchisee

Malcolm