Re: Cable TV Lead Splitters

Hi,

> >Would anyone know where I can get a splitter for Cable TV leads (i.e. >the threaded connectors)? > >I've tried the usual suspects with no success. > >Cheers, > >Martin.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Maplin, CPC both on line and I have even bought one from Comet. They did not know what it was and I had to ask for it as it was in a glass cabinet. Pointing and waving my credit card did the trick though!

CPC part no AP00598 at £3.60 +vat and post £4.99 (free over £30 pre vat order total)

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Thanks for the replies. I'll look into it.

I've done something similiar. I haven't used a set-top box at all though and I also get a selection of channels.

Cheers,

Martin.

Reply to
Martin