Re: Buying sanding sheets in bulk for detail sanders

I've bought a Bosch detail sander. The sanding sheets are rather

> expensive in packs of five. Does anyone know if these are available in > larger packs? > > MM

Dave Gibson

I tried screwfix for my belt sander and wouldnt recommend it. The belts are of inferior quality. Bought 5 belts on the course grit at about £1 a belt but only lasted me minutes.They usually just wore away. Had to go to B& Q where the belts where £8 for 3 but one belt lasted alot longer the five in total.

Reply to
ian