Re: ba bru

Barrs have mucked up big-time with the new low/no sugar formula so are bunging a few notes into journalists hip to write this kind of free advert.

Reply to
soup

I meant to put comedy HTML tags around that of <mode: THAT man in the pub>

<Mode:off>

Not a Irn-Bru drinker so I don't have an opinion.

However there are lots of people who disagree with you, also the sugar content is made up of Aspartame, is the jury not still out on whether that is safe or not? So even if the taste is the same is there not a greater chance of tumours?

Reply to
soup

I won't be drinking any then.

I get migraines. Aspartame is the only thing I found that triggers them. One Diet Coke, then bed for 24 hours...

(I still get them sometimes; there are apparently various triggers)

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

Could be your sense of smell is at fault, not taste, (which can be an indicator of Parkinsons).

Reply to
Andrew