Re: aldi air compressors

Is it just my local aldi that are doing air compressors for =A345 and = tools

> for =A37? ....

Mine had a pretty cheap petrol jetwash a couple of weeks back, they do v= ery good deals now and then.

-- =

My ex-wife was temperamental.

90% temper and 10% mental.
Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I find their sales useless. I buy something when I need it, not because= it's in the shop.

-- =

Gary Glitter has said if he gets executed he wants cremating and his ash= es putting in an etch-a-sketch, so the kids can still play with him!

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

They had the compressors in the one in Stranraer,but they'd gone yesterday. Tools were stiill there. Brian

Reply to
Brian Howie

Nope website does them and countrywide stores

Reply to
rick

I never said they didn't.

-- =

Uncle Larry was smoking in a restaurant the other day when a guy came up= to him and said, "That smoke's bothering me." Larry said, "Well, it's killing me. If I don't care about what it's doi= ng to me, why would I give a shit what it's doing to you?"

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

My response was to the OP's question

Reply to