Re: 30 Hz > 15KHz , 8 W rms , only =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=A3?= 2477 for 2 .. Valve of course

> > In Russ's quest to extract even more > > money from his customers' wallets

That site is quite astonishing for the sheer amount of over-priced garbage it has for sale. Although sadly I saw something on there I was vaguely interested in buying.

Meanwhile, it doesn't even come close to this:

sheer rip-offery combined with snake oil bunkum.

Reply to
Steve Firth

That is a spoof site....a joke :-)

Reply to
TonyL

Oh no it isn't. Peter Belt has been around a lot longer than Rip-off Russ.

I remember one of his first - to place a piece of aluminium foil under one foot (but only one foot) of your CD player. This will break the magnetic influences around the machine and improve the sound quality.............

The men in white coats have been on order for years but they haven't found him yet!

Reply to
Woody

He he, but I couldn't find any links on the site where I could hand over my hard earned cash for his bits of cooking foil.

Reply to
TonyL