Randall 3060 heating Controller replacement

I have a Randall 3060 programmer on my central heating that is startin

to go home. Can anyone tell me if I can do a straight replacement wit a Randall 3020.

Thanks,

Terr

-- Terry Brookman

Reply to
Terry Brookman

never heard of that model

most use six wires earth,l,n then the heat on /hotwater on and hotwater off

most programmers have to parts--back plate and the programmer

look at back of the old programmmer and match the old with new via the diagrams if you current programmer has heat and hot water deich and hot water only then you likely have 5 wires

marcus

Reply to
marcusb3495