Radio4 "Home Planet" does Combi pros and cons

Will you please eff off, you are an idiot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Will you please eff off, you are an idiot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Would my mate need all three or just one of these?

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Any one, and I can name a few more. Ignorance of what combis can do is rife. Just read the idiots on this forum.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

So is the price of the ones you recommend, apparently.

That's what I'm doing at the moment, sadly.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

..and one comes along. Please eff off, you are an idiot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel