Resurfacing Inground Pool Black Bottom vs. Pebble Finish Pros & Cons

We are planning to resurfacing our inground pool. We now have Tahoe Blue and we are not real happy with it. We would like to have it resurfaced. Could anyone give us some pros and cons to a black bottom, pebble finish or white? We appreciate your input. Thanks, Trax

Reply to
trax

White is the traditional & proven plaster color for pools. I've had two pools redone & was happy with white.

A pebble finish seems to me to be asking for algae problems.

Colors fade and can become uneven.

cheers Bob

Reply to
fftt