Vertex water heaters

Now qualify for the federal tax credit for energy efficency:)

This news from a local dealer.......

Who wants about $2200.00 installed

Wonder what the payback period is? Its a great option for those who need endless hot water.......

Reply to
hallerb

Every so often I look for posts like this. AO Smith's Vertex, AFAIK, is the residential flavor of their commercial unit. What I don't get is why they don't make all their heaters like this. And I guess the answer is cost.

So I am in Philly and will replace my hot water heater eventually. And I'd really like to get this one, the one you captioned. I will check with my accountant, but, I'm wondering where "here" is for you. I thought the heater retailed for about 2k... ?

Reply to
ng_reader