Radiator Removal

My mum has a small room with two radiators in, don't know why they were in when she bought it. One radiator is permantly switched off, the room gets more than 'comfortable' with the other one on. We think the previous owner made wine, beer or something similar. My question is, can I remove the radiator and cap the pipes off under the floor? The radiators are T'd off the main pipe run. I think the answer is Yes but I just thought I'd run it by you lot first as a check.

Cheers

John

Reply to
John

Yes, that's fine. Cap off as near to the tees as possible - or even replace the tees with straight connectors - in order to avoid long stub pipes which might trap air.

You will, of course, have to drain the system - at least partially - to do this work.

Reply to
Set Square

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 15:05:05 +0000 (UTC), "John" strung together this:

Yes

Reply to
Lurch