Quality Bathroom Fittings

Hi all

Can anyone recommend quality bathroom fittings from experience. I am nearing the end of an endless bathroom re-fit and we are fast approaching towel rail and soap dish time!

I don't want SWMBO to look in the nearest shed catalogue, find a trinket that looks real good for about a week and then falls apart, to be left with holes in tiles where these nasties have been!

One source has suggested Bristan, but I'd like to throw this open to the floor!

TIA

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster

We've got an Acova towel rail and it's been excellent so far.

I went for this one because it had the highest heat output I could find (I calculated the heat loss for the bathroom, derated for a future condensing boiler and derated again for having towels hung on it).

When I ordered it the guy at the bathroom shop said that out of all the towel rail manufacturers they deal with, Acova had the fewest problems.

Neil Jones

I'll second Bristan - spent £300 plus when I refitted my bathroom/shower room/cloakroom recently. Very happy with it.

Reply to
Peter Johnson

We've been very pleased with the "Miller from Sweden" ranges available at Allders, and probably other places. We went for them because my wife had the slightly unusual requirement of including a "liquid soap dispenser" among the other items (toothbrush holder, soap dish, glass shelf, "beaker" holder) and after an extensive search this was the most complete range I could find.

We've used them in both our recent bathroom rebuilds. They look pretty good IMO. Unfortunately I never found an online supplier, and different Allders branches seem to keep different "ranges" from the full range, but have a folder with pictures of all the ranges, I found.

Regards, Simon.

Reply to
Simon Stroud

Thanks fellas! Already going down the rad route though - not a big fan of the towel rail rads having one already in en suite!

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster