Punching a customer in the gob

Do you think that I will let the super hero underpants joke die? The apprentice has no chance on his birthday.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Save the best jokes up for his stag night.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

ARWadsworth coughed up some electrons that declared:

What the hell did they want his underpants for?

Reply to
Tim S

ARWadsworth coughed up some electrons that declared:

Assuming he's not yet 21, I think you should book him a lady-copper-strippogram for his 21st - and make sure she clocks him one with a rubber truncheon or something - you know, the sort of thing a tory MP would pay good money for :)

Reply to
Tim S

They were covered in blood.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Girlfriend leave her brace in did she?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

How dare you suggest that a tory MP pays good money?

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Ouch

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

No shit

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

It's our money, so it is good.

Reply to
PeterC

PeterC coughed up some electrons that declared:

Before or after it was laundered through El Banco Gordo?

Reply to
Tim S

After - they live off the fat of the land.

Reply to
PeterC

They certainly would not pay for a lady strippogram.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

ARWadsworth coughed up some electrons that declared:

Sorry. Silly me... They'd pay for a lady-boy strippogram with bondage and extra tangerines.

Reply to
Tim S