Protect underside of wooden shed roof with fence paint?

Had a brick shed built a year ago, it's a bit damp in the inside. A DPC was put in of course and I've painted the bricks on the outside with the necessary.

I now want to protect the roof which is wooden. Father in law has suggested fence paint, which would seem to be a reasonable suggestion to me. I would be grateful for any other suggestions before heading out to make a purchase.

Thanks

Reply to
Jon