Pros & Cons - Mains vs Low Voltage Halogens ?

sure what it is about lighting, but some of the facts are perhaps counterintuitive.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

I don't think there is much that is counter intuitive unless you take unusual starting points.

I was mainly trying to get a more logical structure, and take some of the repetition out of it. I wanted to beef up the examples to make them a little more typical of domestic setups.

The article as was had the feel of a rant along the lines of "switchbanks are better than dimmers", and was going to use any argument to further that. I wanted to get across that there are merits to both solutions and each has a place. Much depends on what you are trying to achieve, and why.

I have tweaked it a bit more to add some installation tips as well now.

Reply to
John Rumm