rubber flooring

I got my flooring done by these guys, they seem to have a slightly larger range.

also sell the adhesives and where able to recommend there G20 adheisive, which is for high high humidity use ( eg bathrooms)

Reply to
James

Well Jimmy you would wouldn't you?

Polymax Ltd

"From: snipped-for-privacy@HOTMAIL.COM (James Grant)" (Message-ID: )

From James13009 "I have been running our online shop for along time now, and its been working fine, but a problem has occurred....www.polymax.co..." Actinic Community > Actinic v8 > v8 - General

Isn't it amazing how people forget where they have worked for years?

Reply to
Peter Parry

Not another thinly disguised spammer exposed.

It's really no good.

At least Saniflo manage to hide it a bit.

Where's McCarthy when we need him? He'd have found all these reds under the bed.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Now there is a thought - compulsory installation of Saniflos at incompetent and ill-mannered companies like Polymax. There is a certain attraction to the idea.

Reply to
Peter Parry

Oh dear,

Now you see I was about to get PolyMax to quote for flooring for the warehouse and food preparation of my wife's business and for flooring of a food preparation area at our farm. And I was vaguely thinking of asking for a quote for a rubber floor for a tractor shed/stable. I was quite keen to do business with a local company, our premises being a short drive from Bordon.

However I don't knowingly deal with spammers since they are the scum of the earth. I especially don't deal with lying spammers who try to pass off their spam as unsolicited testimonial.

So umm tough luck, I'll go elsewhere.

Reply to
Steve Firth