Programmable thermostat question.

Are their any programmable thermostats that pick up the time signal off air? If not why not? I find it a pain to change them twice a year. One which does this and is flush fitting would be nice, too.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Honeywell CM61/67 has a plugin for this. About £23

Worcester Digistat does as well

Reply to
EricP

Yes the Honeywell CM67 has an option.

Remember that MSF has moved to Anthorn, seems that a few people in the (RF noisy) metropolis are having problems with the weaker signal. I'm happy I can actually receive it now...

You mean you've only just noticed that your heating/hot water was out of step with clock time? B-) The Danfoss TP75 is just a push 'n hold of two buttons together to toggle between GMT and BST. Easy to do rather than having to go through the clock setting procedure which every other clock I have requires. Not the computers though, they are synced to the server which is synced to the net with NTP.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Honeywell's CM907 (CM67 replacement), whilst not setting the time off air (although a plug-in is available as Eric mentioned), can be set to automatically switchover between GMT/BST at the right time of year. Of course, this doesn't help with clock drift but it solves the specific problem you mention (admittedly not flush fitting though).

Mathew

Reply to
Mathew Newton

How would a flush fitting unit sense the room temperature?

Reply to
John Stumbles