Problems with Smile

When I first opened my bank accounts with Smile some years ago, it was to find the best service from a bank I'd ever experienced (in a long life!). But recently the standard of service has dropped alarmingly. First I requested a new PIN. It took over a week to arrive. Then when I tried to withdraw cash from three different holes-in-the-wall (using the new PIN), I got the message 'This service is temporarily withdrawn'. My 'Secure Messages' to them are not being answered. Luckily I still have an account at another bank which is working normally. Anyone know what is happening at Smile?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/money/2012/oct/05/co-op-customers-without-cash-lloyds-resolves-issues
In message <350066492374525177.282024timdownie2003-nospampleaseyahoo.co.uk@reader80.
writes

That report is over a month ago, unlikely to be the problem I'd have thought.
I haven't had any problems Smile.
I'd have probably rung them if I was still having a problem with the ATM service
--
Chris French

Well, the OP didn't define "recently" so it's still possible.
Tim
On 2012-11-13 18:34:51 +0000, Jim Hawkins said:

I've not experienced any problems recently with them.