Could only have done it with a DNA Profile.

Been searching sixty odd years, looking for details of my birth and I finally got it completed, but only with the aid of DNA matching. I now have 700,000 lines of raw DNA data. It would make a good password.

Reply to
jon

You want to get hacked by someone stealing a syringeful of your blood?

Reply to
Andy Burns

But imagine typing it in whenever you need it!

Reply to
Chris Hogg

Copy and paste

Reply to
Smolley

Ah but if they cracked it then you would be really in trouble. grin. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

You mean they could clone him?

Reply to
Tim Streater

Only if it?s mixed case and incorporates some special characters. ;-)

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

DNA has only four characters. The complexity is down to the number of them...

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

Yeah, but my point is many website insist on mixed case and special characters. Just being a very long password isn?t good enough.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Convert it to hex.

Reply to
jon

And how would that convert any of it to @#£&? etc?

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Easy just tag a special character on if needed.

Reply to
jon

What will you do with that data?

Reply to
Pamela

Gordon's Pizza

CALLER: Is this Gordon's Pizza? GOOGLE: No Sir, it's Google Pizza. CALLER: I must have dialed a wrong number. Sorry. GOOGLE: No Sir, Google bought Gordon's Pizza last month. CALLER: OK. I would like to order a pizza. GOOGLE : Do you want your usual, Sir? CALLER: My usual? You know me? GOOGLE: According to our caller ID data sheet, the last 12 times you called you ordered an extra-large pizza with three cheeses, sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms and meatballs on a thick crust. CALLER: OK! That's what I want! GOOGLE: May I suggest that this time you order a pizza with ricotta, arugula, sun-dried tomatoes and olives on a whole wheat gluten-free thin crust? CALLER: What? I hate vegetables! GOOGLE: Your cholesterol is not good, Sir. CALLER: How the hell do you know ??? GOOGLE: Well, we cross-referenced your home phone number with your medical records. We have the result of your blood tests for the last 7 years. CALLER: Okay, but I do not want your rotten vegetable pizza! I already take medication for my cholesterol. GOOGLE :Excuse me Sir, but you have not taken your medication regularly. According to our database, you only purchased a box of 30 cholesterol tablets once, at Drug RX Network, 4 months ago. CALLER: I bought more from another drugstore. GOOGLE: That doesn't show on your credit card statement. CALLER: I paid in cash. GOOGLE : But you did not withdraw enough cash according to your bank statement. CALLER: I have other sources of cash. GOOGLE :That doesn't show on your last tax return unless you bought them using an undeclared income source, which is against the law. CALLER: WHAT THE HELL!!! GOOGLE: I'm sorry, Sir, we use such information only with the sole intention of helping you. CALLER: Enough already! I'm sick to death of Google, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and all the others. I'm going to an island without internet, cable TV, where there is no cell phone service and no one to watch me or spy on me. GOOGLE: I understand Sir, but you need to renew your passport first. It expired 6 weeks ago.

Reply to
wasbit

Password

WINDOWS: Please enter your new password: USER: ?cabbage? WINDOWS: Sorry, the password must be more than 8 characters. USER: ?boiled cabbage? WINDOWS: Sorry, the password must contain 1 numerical character. USER: ?1 boiled cabbage? WINDOWS: Sorry, the password cannot have blank spaces. USER: ?50bloodyboiledcabbages? WINDOWS: Sorry, the password must contain at least one upper case character. USER: ?50BLOODYboiledcabbages? WINDOWS: Sorry, the password cannot use more than one upper case character consecutively. USER: ?50BloodyBoiledCabbagesShovedUpYourAssIfYouDon'tGiveMeAccessNow!? WINDOWS: Sorry, the password cannot contain punctuation. USER: ?ReallyPissedOff50BloodyBoiledCabbagesShovedUpYourAssIfYouDontGiveMeAccessNow? WINDOWS: Sorry, that password is already in use.

------ During a recent password audit by a company, it was found that an employee was using the following password:

"MickeyMinniePlutoHueyLouieDeweyDonaldGoofySacramento"

When asked why she had such a long password, she rolled her eyes and said: "Hello! It has to be at least 8 characters and include at least one capital.

Reply to
wasbit

<sigh> Which just goes to show that a DNA sequence, on its own, wouldn?t make it a acceptable password for most websites.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Nor would Pi to a million decimal places.

Reply to
jon

I was adopted, so been busy finding distant and close relations.

Reply to
jon

ROT13. Twice.

Reply to