Price check please.

Not forgetting the buggeration factor of at least 20% to allow for all the messing about that will be required as the client changes their mind.........

Reply to
Peter Crosland

And I will say that you would get a good job done.

Reply to
ARW

Next time add 10% on to your price.

Then when they ask for a reduction take it off again.

That way both sides get the result they want :-)

Reply to
David.WE.Roberts

They scraped off the gravel with a mini digger there was a sort of concrete subbase already there. They did put in a surface drain. It took them 4 days from start to finish..

Reply to
tony sayer

I spoke to him today. He said he cannot afford that amount, but if he was to buy the materilas, would we fit it. Of course we would, but the total cost would be more as we'll know where to get it the cheapest.

So, he reckons he can get it all cheaper than us, and that there is no need for a new consumer unit too, he doesnt mind if we just supply the shower and water heaters off the 3 way Wylex fuse box, which is a TT supply, with no earth rod or water bonding.

Clearly he hasnt a clue, so we'll be giving it a miss.

Reply to
A.Lee

I will be in a few weeks time. Offering a brew as I pass by?

Reply to
ARW