Pressure washer deals

My 10 year old pressure washer has just died ~ are there any deals about at the moment?

I'm looking to spend about £100 & have seen a Karcher K2900M in Woolies for that price with a dirtblaster, patio cleaner attachment but it only has a 4 metre hose.

Has anyone seen anything else comparable or better for around this price?

TIA Mike J

Reply to
Mj

My dad bought a karcher pressure washer - used it once, put it away - and got it out this year to use it again - the trigger broke. So he's had one use out of it. He wrote to them saying he was very disappointed - especially how dear the replacement part was £40! If you search you'll see that other people have had this problem.

He eventually wrote to the MD and they sent him a replacement part (the wrong one) - but he's not been impressed with it.

Reply to
Mogga

4 metre hose is as much use as a chocolate teapot. Spend the £100 on a basic machine without the goodies.

Have a look at Machine Mart & check out Kranzle

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Thanks for replying Dave

Can't find any Kranzle models for less than £400 so I'll take a closer look at the Nilfisk models in Machine Mart

Regards Mike

Reply to
Mj