Powerline adapters - any recommendations?

If I have to listen to radio, I'll flip station as soon as a DJ talks or some music I dislike is played.

I discover new things when someone else mentions them.

Reply to
Uncle Peter

+1

That's another way. However some of the stuff I like is pretty obscure so I doubt many people would (mention them).

Reply to
Mark

You don't have equally obscure friends then?

Reply to
Uncle Peter

Not in so much is music tastes.

Reply to
Mark

Last.fm and Jango.com for personalised radio and Grooveshark for pulling up specific tracks. Found a lot of new stuff that way.

Reply to
Adam Aglionby

What are your music tastes?

Reply to
Uncle Peter

I like old-style heavy/prog rock and metal (not thrash/death), folk, blues, and a mix of other stuff. I do like some contempory music. Most people I know like more popular & recent music but not the older stuff (from the 60's/70's).

Reply to
Mark

Apart from the folk and blues, I like all those too. I also like a lot of modern music like Lady Gaga, Psy, Deadmau5, etc.

Reply to
Uncle Peter