Power washer - good deal or not?

Hi,

Does anyone know if this make and model plus price is a good deal or not on QVC?

Thanks,

John.

Reply to
John Smith

Doh - here is the url :-)

?show&frames=y

Reply to
John Smith

?show&frames=y>Karcher are probably the most prevalent range of power washers - looking at Google the 202 seems to be an obsolete model, quite light weight, and is available at considerably less than QVCs price. So the answer is: make OK, model OK for light use, price poor.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Mckenzie

Hi John

If you mean the; "Karcher K202 1400 Watt Deluxe Portable Pressure Washer with Accessories", then no, it's not that good a deal. K202 has a brush motor.

There is a Pressure Washer FAQ, don't know where to find it, but its very informative (since I wrote it) :-)

Aldi have a Lavorwash on promo at present which looks a better buy.

Dave

Reply to
David Lang

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 14:58:33 GMT,it is alleged that "David Lang" spake thusly in uk.d-i-y:

one has your name on it:-)

HTH

Reply to
Chip

Thanks Chip

So that's where it was hiding!

Dave

Reply to
David Lang

We purchased a pressure washer from B&Q last year. At the time it was about £30. Now £23.

works fine. It will even blast the dirt out of wood decking and stone.

Graham

Reply to
graham

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.