Power Meter

In Aldi on Sunday in my area. Some people have expressed interest in this type of item on this forum in the past.

"How much electricity do your home appliances use? This handy device measures electricity consumption so you know how much money the appliance costs to run.

a.. LCD display shows consumption in kW, amps, volts b.. See how much an appliance costs to run by inputting up-to-date £/unit information c.. 2 prices can be set per kW/hr (standard or economy/night saver) d.. Maximum load capacity setting with overload protection warning function" £6.99

See Aldi web site if you are interested (I am not)

Reply to
John Plant

no way that i could see to find it from aldi.co.uk, nor via google.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Someone posted a link to this a few days back...

Reply to
John Rumm

From another group:-

Geo

cheers. I see its a one day deal though, so I wont bother. If past experience is anything to go by they'll be sold out in 3 seonds, the whole exercise being nowt but a publicity game.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Yebbut, If there was a bouyant market for them at a higher price that might be right. I suspect that is not the case amongst Aldi's clientele.

The price is no different from what I paid from one of the cheap sheds a while ago.

The device is nobbut a little toy, but not bad for what it costs.

DG

Reply to
Derek Geldard