brennenstuhl plug in power monitor

Hi, Bought one of these from Maplins. It plugs in the mains socket and measures voltage ,current,and amount of electricity used by an appliance and also tells you what it costs to run.

Trouble is I have lost the manual doh! !. Can anybody be kind enough to tell me how to program in the price of a unit of electricity. Cheers, Stu

Reply to
Stuart

The Brennenstuhl one was horribly inaccurate. Maplin stopped selling it and were selling a Taiwanese one which is much more accurate. I've got both, but I can't find the instructions for the Brennenstuhl one either.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel