Potterton Suprima on Watchdog.

has set up a freephone number to discuss a solution. Call the firm on 0800 328 2747.

or speak to Geoff/raden...

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Has anyone called yet - wonder what they're offering? I still have an old PCB (bought a new one on eBay for =A335 a couple of years ago, which I imagine was stolen from somewhere). I'm hoping they might swop my old PCB for a new one, but I'm probably dreaming!

Reply to
Rory

I'm sure it could be easily demonstrated that Potterton willfully mislead it's customers by denying there was a largescale problem, when clearly there was.

Surely there's some sort law against that and at the least a lot of people should be due a refund.

Reply to
RedOnRed