Potterton Suprema 50 pcbs

Has anyone a link to the hotline number at Potterton where they are sorting uot the pcb faults highlighted by Watchdog? One of my flats turns out to have the issue.

TIA

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Watchdog suggest writing letters to

Martyn Coffey Chief Executive Potterton Brooks House Coventry Road Warwick CV34 4LL

try
- recommended by several in this group :-)

Owain

Reply to
Owain

flats

Thanks Owain - I'll follow it up

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

I seem to have fixed mine - 14 cracked joins and several suspect ones. It's not the first PCB either. Worth a try, but I guess you ought to do it just before the saftey test if you're renting, even though you don't have to go into the sealed section or open any gas-carrying parts.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Hodges