Portland Conservatories

Has anyone else received a letter today re: Portland going bust!!. Feeling very ****** off at the moment. Now lost a fair sum of cash on this. Don't think that I will get anything back, but would like to hear from anybody in the same "boat" Anyone know a good conservatory company?

Reply to
Pete Lawrence

"Pete Lawrence" wrote | Has anyone else received a letter today re: Portland going | bust!!. Feeling very ****** off at the moment. Now lost | a fair sum of cash on this. Don't think that I will get | anything back, but would like to hear from anybody in the | same "boat" Anyone know a good conservatory company?

Did you pay by credit card by any chance? If you did, over £100 I think, then the credit card co is jointly liable and should reimburse you.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

If you are "doing it yourself" I'd recommend Baltic Pine. Good product and excellent customer service.

If you are after a UPVC conservatory (As opposed to timber) then I believe "Baltic Pine" own "Classic Conservatories".

sPoNiX

Reply to
sPONiX

WITH ANY LUCK U WILL GET (DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH U HAVE LOST) £3000 BACK OFF OF THE GLASS AND GLAZING FEDERATION. I AM ON THE CASE.I HAVE LOST OUT TO.HAVE TRACKED DOWN NAMES AND ADDRESSES OFF DIRECTORS OF B.H.D.GROUP LIMITED WHO OWN PORTLAND BUT IT DOES NOT MAKE ME FEEL TO GOOD.AM NOT GOING TO GET A CONSERVATORY NOW AM GOING TO GET THE LOFT DONE INSTEAD

Reply to
bob

In message , bob writes

The caps lock and shift key are on the LHS of the keyboard, if you'd be so kind as to use them

Reply to
raden