Poor quality push-fit fittings - I've found some!

On Wed, 19 May 2004 12:55:18 +0100, in uk.d-i-y "IMM" strung together this:

I could, but I don't use plastic, and if I do it's generally Hep.

Reply to
Lurch

Several muppets in our local one didn't know anything about the bathroom displays they have, even prices. "too new for us to know sir".

Reply to
BillV

On Wed, 19 May 2004 19:53:41 +0100, in uk.d-i-y "BillV" strung together this:

I'm all covered on that one as my Sister is in the showroom rather than the TC mainly. I just get her to come and type her discount code in the machine and that's it. She does know about bathrooms and fires though, apparrently!

Reply to
Lurch

They're behind the counter IME.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

On Wed, 19 May 2004 21:41:43 +0100, in uk.d-i-y "Ed Sirett" strung together this:

They're the ones that don't have a clue!

Reply to
Lurch