Plumbing websites with diagrams???

Does anyone know any web sites which show clear diagrams for th

installation of a sealed central heating system? I have searched hig and low and can only find diagrams with expansion tanks, which is th wrong one for what I want....? Would be soooo grateful for some help.. thank

-- Builderchick

Reply to
Builderchick

Don't know about diagrams - but the sealed system FAQ at

gives a lot of useful information.

Reply to
Set Square

| | Does anyone know any web sites which show clear diagrams for the | installation of a sealed central heating system? I have searched high | and low and can only find diagrams with expansion tanks, which is the | wrong one for what I want....? | Would be soooo grateful for some help.. thanks

The explanatory leaflets you find at the entrance to the Sheds B&Q etc are very good if you ignore the blatant advertising.

Reply to
Dave Fawthrop

They are to a point, although their rule of thumb suggestions for things like radiator sizing are to generalised to be of use.

Reply to
Andy Hall