In message , r.p.mcmurphy writes

I reckon you should do it yourself

Reply to
raden

I asked for it :)

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur

me too...but missus wants it done now...so don't have much choice..its 800 notes and get it done in the next 2 weeks or wait for me to do it in which case it could take a lot longer:(

Steve

Reply to
r.p.mcmurphy

If you're unsure check with the Institute of Plumbing and Heating Engineers

he is using copper, what provision has been made for earth bonding?

Ed

Reply to
Ed

When self employed I worked on income for 40 weeks a year, this accounted for holidays, training (not earning). illness, lack of work etc etc ...... Hence 40 productive 5 day weeks a year.

Rick

Reply to
Rick Dipper