Plug socket in Conservatory

I am having a lean to conservatory built with a dwarf wall 3.4m wide x 3m. The base and ground work has been done but awaiting the frame of the lean to, to be built. My question is, where to site the double soctets. I plan to have one either side of the conservatory. However on the one side I plan to have 4 x Base units + work top installed to house a tumble dryer and create a utility. For the

3rd socket, I'd like it above the worktop, but am not sure this is possible? The dwarf wall is lower than the work top will be when done, so I just need to advise the electriclan where I will want them. On the side of the he lean to - where the worktop will be installed - there is no useable outside wall - it will be placed in front of the patio door partially.

So - is it possible to extend and site a double socket onto the upvc frame (I suspect not) or should I get my kitchen fitter at a later date to use one of those socket extenders that are built into a worktop?

Appreciate any advice before I have the electrics done conservatory plastered so I know what to advise them...

Reply to
Natasha

I can't see a problem with putting sockets on the pvc.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

If it is large enough for the socket. Might look pretty odd if you mounted it on a glazing bar.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Heh. My money's on the wall being large enough.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr