"Plug socket"

Of course not. Little England has nothing to do with people.

I'd not even call that a nice try.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

VacsRus in Suffolk have a room full of dyson (s)crappers stripped and ready to refurb old Die soons.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Nul points Dave. We were talking about the EU.

Reply to
Tim Streater

I thought police used teh term 'factory' to describe their station. Well I think they did in the Bill about 20 years ago.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Really where did you get that idea. Unless you're radios recieved sounds like a steam train when tuning in.

whisky-dave

Last thing you do is *talk* about the EU. Repeat anything you can find which shows it in a bad light, yes.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

And that is "talking about the EU". QED.

Reply to
Tim Streater

But, of course, you've not mentioned the pound dropping against the Euro today.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

En el artículo , The Natural Philosopher escribió:

Thanks for the tip, bookmarked.

There's a guy locally that refurbs them and sells them on. He took my old DC01 in partex and gave me a DC07 with the HEPA filter, serviced, filters, belt and clutch changed, looked new, for 40 quid. The colour is pretty vomitous, though. Purple?! But it works. For now.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson