Plastic Storage

I'm looking for some temporary plastic storage for shoes and bits of other junk.

is the kind of thing I'm looking for but I'd prefer something with deeper drawers..maybe 30cm deep and these look about 20cm deep.

Has anyone seen anything better?

Thanks.

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur2

Aldi or Home and bargain stores

Reply to
George

Not specifically, but Staples have a huge selection of stuff like that. Worth a look if you have a branch nearby.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Staples? I went in one of their shops once...came out faster than I went in.

Reply to
George

Almost forgot Sommerfields supermarket were doing a good sizd one or £2.00 each.

Reply to
George

... especially their range of "Really Useful Boxes" (TM). They are the business for storing stuff in - we have a houseful of many sizes of these boxes. Any others seem flimsy in comparison.

If I ever get round to my garage sorting out and shelving project, Rapid Racking do some shelving systems specially sized for holding a load of the Really Useful Boxes (35 litre ones or the next size up I think) and I plan to have a couple of bays of those.

Regards, Simon.

Reply to
Simon Stroud

I've been racking out my van using euro-sized plastic boxes (from Plastor because they're reasonably priced and quite close to me so I can go and pick and choose)

John Stumbles

In message , Simon Stroud writes

Yup, and one of the things I like about them is that the lid design is such that you can fill the box to the brim and the lid still fits, unlike most of the plastic storage boxes.

Reply to
chris French

You are supposed to buy something if you want to use the toilets. It's only good manners.

Reply to
Andy Hall

these sturdy?

Where abouts is the company?

Reply to
Andy Hall

Is the Pope a Catholic? :-)

This side of Maidenhead just off the 404. Directions on their wibble but phone first to check they've got what you're after in stock.

Reply to
John Stumbles

Sometimes one wonders, but that's another story.

Right. thanks

Reply to
Andy Hall