Plastic hob top rivets?

Hi al,

Anyone seen these available anywhere please?

They (4 off) are a small plastic 'rivet' type thing that retain the hob top onto the oven itself.

For some reason, one seems to have fallen to bits whereas the others seem ok (it could be in a hotter place).

I didn't know if there were unique to this sort of role or could be found elsewhere. If they did the same job (going in a 7x7 mm square hole through two sheets of steel) then we could change al 4 etc (not particularly fussed re the colour as long as they do the job).

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

That sort of thing is common on cars. Depending on size, even a larger Halfords might have them. Look at their assortments boxes. But likely just black. Otherwise, try a car trim supplier like Woolies.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

A good online source of stuff like this is beal.org.uk

Reply to
cl

Google for "push rivets" or "snap rivets".

Cheers,

Colin.

Reply to
Colin Stamp

Thanks all,

I have found and tried some car rivets but none quite the right size yet. It seems that 'screw rivets' might be what I'm looking for.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m