Plastic Frame Packers

Hi

Anyone know where I can pick up some plastic frame packers? Screwfix & Toolstation do them, but I want some for Saturday and since I don't need anything else the delivery cost would be high.

I though maybe B&Q Wharehouse?

Dave

Reply to
Magician

Local upvc supply company, ie any window manufacture, guttering /facia suppliers

Reply to
Dave Jones

Toolstation don't charge postage

Reply to
mrcheerful

Yebbut only if you don't mind waiting a week for delivery!

David

Reply to
Lobster

I was looking for the same thing three or four weeks back - the other people in this post got it right - local window/upvc company is the place to go. B&Q? well, I checked them out first, £1.98 - for TWO!!!

local window place just round the corner sold me a bag of various sizes - £3.99 - for 100

Please reply to the newsgroup - it's not my email address in the header!!

Reply to
Baffie