PIR's in Parallel

I have a PIR detector which operates an outside light. The sensor is
mounted on the wall approx. 8M from the back door so the lights are
switched on as we approach from the garage. I am thinking of
installing another PIR above the door so the same light comes on as we
leave the house. I no longer have any details of the existing PIR so
does anyone know if you can wire PIR's in Parallel..
I wondering if a live connection on the output side of one PIR (after
the other PIR has triggered) would cause a problem.
Reply to
ac1951

Site Timeline Threads

  • site's last updated in