pipework insulation

What insulation is a corgi chappy interested in to sign off a boiler install? I'm guessing frost protection of cold mains, but other than that?

Most of my pipework is under the floor, so obviously it all needs insulation to keep my bills down, and reduce the number of times I need to run off the entire hot tap water leg. But I'll do that in my own time, what specifically is corgi interested in?

Reply to
visionset

at least one metre on all pipes to/from the hot water cylinder. See the approved document.

Reply to
<me9

Part L? Can find no mention in J or L

It is a combi boiler, no cylinder. I am talking about what *must* be insulated below my floor of the 7 connections to the boiler. Of which I suspect only Flow, return, hot out, cold in are possibles.

Reply to
visionset