Ideal Logic Combi Boiler Installation Question

Hi I am a little confused...
I am about to install a 3 zone heating system (Living, Kitchen, Bedrooms) u sing 2 way values and nest thermostats for each zone.
I have recently had an ideal Logic 30 which I understand has a built in byp ass valve and thus had not intended to install another should all zones clo se at the same time.
The manual (http://idealboilers.com/installer/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/20 14/01/Logic-Combi-Installation-Manual.pdf) states quite clearly on Page 6.. .
The boiler includes as standard: - Automatic bypass - Boiler frost protection - Daily pump and diverter valve exercise.
Then very helpfully on page 9 states...
However, if the system employs thermostatic radiator valves on all radiators, or two port valves, then a bypass circuit must be fitted with an automatic bypass valve to ensure a flow of water should all valves be in the closed position.
and page 12...
Note. Systems incorporating zone valves which could completely cut off the flow through the system must also include a bypass
finally in the commissioning sheet asks if an automatic bypass is fitted or not required?
So my question is...
Does this thing have an automatic bypass included as standard or not?!?!?!? !?!?!?
Actually - similar point about frost protection - it states it is included and then on page 28 is says "If parts of the pipework run outside the house or if the boiler will be left off for more than a day or so then a frost t hermostat should be wired into the system."
Any ideas?
On Friday, 19 February 2016 15:55:37 UTC+1, the_biochemist wrote:

Ask Idealboilers directly? There's a "Contact US" form, and a technical helpline number at the top of the front page.
On Friday, 19 February 2016 16:28:26 UTC+1, Martin Bonner wrote:

It's quite likely the wording is generic, so it's presence doesn't prove the boiler is missing bypass or frost protection
Thanks, that seems like a reasonably sensible approach!!!
On 19/02/2016 14:55, the_biochemist wrote:

> and then on page 28 is says "If parts of the pipework run outside the house > or if the boiler will be left off for more than a day or so then a frost > thermostat should be wired into the system."
The built in frost protection will cut in if the boiler gets cold enough to freeze. If other parts of the house (e.g. pipes under the floorboards) are exposed to lower temperatures they won't be protected by the in built frost stat.
--
Mike Clarke

replying to the_biochemist, Bill cross wrote: The reason they like one rad not to have themostatic valves is when you run the boiler for a while it gets hot and when all controls switch back off, it will go in to pump over run mode, this is to remove heat from the boiler to a radiator, normally a bathroom towel rail