Pipe specifications!

If you are confused about what pipe to use check this out.

MuddyMike

"The ID (Inside Diameter) of all pipe must not exceed the OD (Outside Diameter) ? otherwise the hole will be on the outside."

!!!

Reply to
Adrian C

Reply to
ARWadsworth

"17, Scottish Regiments in the Army use Army pipes in unusual ways. These are NOT approved of in engineering circle"

What's that about? Bagpipes, or something more in-jokeish?

Reply to
GB

I'd be suprised if I didn't post that up (no army references in it then) back when I worked at a compressor manufacturer - which I left in 1997! :)

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker

Seen these before?

Subject: USAF humour

Here are some genuine maintenance complaints submitted by US Air Force pilots and the replies from the maintenance crews.

Problem: "Left inside main tire almost needs replacement." Solution: "Almost replaced left inside main tire."

Problem: "Test flight OK, except autoland very rough." Solution: "Autoland not installed on this aircraft."

Problem: "Something loose in cockpit." Solution: "Something tightened in cockpit."

Problem: "Evidence of hydraulic leak on right main landing gear." Solution: "Evidence removed."

Problem: "DME volume unbelievably loud." Solution: "Volume set to more believable level."

Problem: "Dead bugs on windshield." Solution: "Live bugs on order."

Problem: "Autopilot in altitude hold mode produces a 200 fpm descent." Solution: "Cannot reproduce problem on ground."

Problem: "IFF inoperative." Solution: "IFF always inoperative in OFF mode."

Problem: "Friction locks cause throttle levers to stick." Solution: "That's what they're there for."

Problem: "Number three engine missing." Solution: "Engine found on right wing after brief search."

Reply to
Andy Wade

  1. Use the word 'diploma' in a sentence.

Our water pipes were leaking so bad that we had to call diploma.

  1. Use the word 'information' in a sentence.

Geese sometimes fly information.

  1. What does the word 'benign' mean?

Benign is what you will be after you be eight.

  1. What comes before a seizure?

Julius.

  1. What is a terminal illness?

That's when you get sick at an airport.